Role: Devops EngineerLocation: Hyderabad
Sr. Technical consultant role is a hands-on delivery role that delivers implementation, support - operations services execution for Managed services Key activities will include:
- Design, Implement and maintain openstack cloud infrastructure services.
- Hands-on experience of working with Open source products Apache Kafka , Cassandra , Zookeeper
- Experience in working on Elasticsearch, AWS, Microservices architecture
- Strong knowledge of content ,indexing ,search , metadata etc.
- Developer experience of applications with Java and Python
- API Integration and development experience
- Experience implementing ITIL and or operational best practices
- Identify key deliverables, anticipate risks, handle trade-offs and can make decisions while being comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Ability to anticipate and head-off potential project delays (shifting business priorities, technical hurdles, project approvals from stakeholders, etc.)
- Hands-on experience of working on containers (Dockers/Kubernetes)
Education and Functional Experience Requirements:
- Knowledge of Devops tools (Git,Gerrit , Jira ,etc.)
- Knowledge hypervisor , virtualization , VM structure etc.
- Scripting experience in shell or Python
- Knowledge of Linux operating system at advanced level would be an added advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- 4-6+ years delivery experience in Open stack development - Devops
- AWS certified Devops engineer - Professional
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Industry wide certification from OEM
- Should possess very good written - verbal communication skills.
- Should be a team player and should possess very good inter-personal skills.
- Experience assembling teams to perform services engagements