Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Job Title: Digital Solution Account Manager (IoT and Big Data Analysis)
The Digital Solution Account Manager is a quota carrying role, responsible for acquiring, expanding, and managing Enterprise Accounts and respective partners. This is a critical market segment of IoT and Big Data Analysis applied into industry and social infrastructure, and will require strategic, enterprise selling, driving net new sales and expansion.
The successful candidate is self-motivated, highly driven, goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can demonstrate success and know-how across the full sales cycle from qualification to contract close.
Hitachi Vantara offers great career opportunities for the right candidate.
• Prospect, develop and close new business while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
• Drive complex, enterprise wide sales-cycles and effectively present IoT and Big Data Analysis value to C level executives and to Information Technology.
• Skilled at conducting sales both in person and via phone/web with high level executives
• Work strategically with Inside Sales to develop a territory and target account plan to create a healthy pipeline that will yield overachievement in booking targets
• Orchestrate and manage team selling efforts between Sales Engineering and Professional Services
• Forecast, manage and update pipeline activities using Salesforce.com
• Bachelor or University Degree required
• Continually exceeds Quota vs. Performance
• Proven track record of quota over-achievement
• 10+ years of quota-carrying software sales in large enterprises
• Experience prospecting, driving, orchestrating and closing complex sales cycles
• Experience selling business applications or software platforms is strongly preferred
• Data Management, Analytics, ETL, and Big Data experience preferred
• Demonstrable knowledge of key ROI and TCO principles
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.