Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role:
We are looking for an Account Based Marketing specialist for its EMEA Marketing Demand Center. This newly formed Demand Center will be the centre of excellence for the build and execution of all of Hitachi Vantara's field demand generation campaigns across the EMEA geography.
In this role you'll be responsible for, managing and executing various marketing programs - e.g. account intelligence gathering, demand creation, reputation support and sales enablement - in agreed-upon accounts to support sales goals and objectives.
This customer-centric position will be focused on driving engagement, pipeline and growth initiatives against a targeted set of accounts. The ABM Program Marketing Manager will support the EMEA Marketing and Global ABM team and key sales stakeholders to drive demand within specific accounts that can be measured, analyzed and reported against.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated a proven track record of success in driving revenue-driven lead gen results, preferably within the IT industry. Ideally, we're looking for someone who has a sound understanding of key account marketing mix optimization, strong analytical and presentation skills and has the ability to build productive working relationships with key stakeholders.What You Need to Be Successful:
It would be great to hear from you if you have the following skills:
- Ability to execute an ABM strategy that identifies target accounts and aligns content and marketing campaigns/programs to the customer journey. This would include working with internal and external resources to develop and update existing content with messaging and personas for target account audience.
• Provide ongoing data and insights on strategic accounts and contacts within these accounts utilizing internal tools and resources to provide value to sales.
• Understand which marketing programs, campaigns and assets to leverage for strategic account planning and execution based on target account objectives and plan.
• Organise and cativley participate in ongoing account check-ins with sales team to ensure account goals, key contacts and account plans remain on track, and discuss upcoming account requirements and modifications.
• Measure, analyze and report on the impact of account based marketing plan on sales pipeline and revenue (marketing sourced and influenced). Support quarterly business reviews once the program has kicked off.
• +3 years Marketing experience, ideally with some knowledge of ABM.
• Experience in planning and managing integrated campaigns and demand generation.
• Ability to leverage data and insights in the development of marketing plans aligned to account strategy.
• Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally and build deep relationships with core stakeholders and team members.
• Highly motivated, accountable and self-starting personality with strong communication skills
• Ideally an Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business, MBA a plus.
Language: Primarily English but ability to speak and write in either French, German, Spanish or Italian would be a benefit.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status