Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role:
We are looking for a seasoned professional to fill the role of Digital - Social Media Marketing Specialist. This role will be responsible for executing effective digital and social media marketing strategies to drive demand for the EMEA business using techniques such as Content Syndication and other Cost Per Lead programs at the regional level. The role will partner closely with our Geo based Campaign Architects and our Global Digital and Social teams on media buying, campaign development, execution and measurement. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and launching digital and social media campaigns within our EMEA region and helping to drive revenue growth for our sales teams.Job responsibilities include:
• Develop Demand focused digital - social media marketing strategies that coincide with existing marketing campaigns
• Work closely with the global digital, the Geo based Campaign architects and the Campaign Activation team to implement Cost Per Lead programs across the region.
• Interact with key Content Syndication suppliers including TechTarget, Activate and other partners to develop localized lead gen programs aligned to the sales segmentation model.
• Manage TechTarget Priority Engine license allocation across the Geo.
• Manage any regional paid search or paid social programs but work in alignment with the Global Paid Search and Paid Social strategy.
• Work closely with the global social media team to submit requests and calendars for social media launch efforts
• Manage regional social media efforts from creation to launch and through to the end of program
• Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency for all Demand Center Digital and Social initiatives.
• Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
• Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to senior management team
• Collaborate with other cross channel marketing colleagues to build integrated programs that complement campaigns and overall objectives to drive sales revenue and generate demand
• Brief sales team on regional digital programsJob Qualifications include:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
• 3+ years' experience in a marketing role (ideally Digital marketing)
• Strong organization and prioritization skills
• Previous knowledge and experience with digital and social media marketing campaigns
• Strong understanding of content syndication as a lead development channel
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
• Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to collaborate with colleagues remotely and in multiple time zones
Language: Primarily English but ability to speak and write in Spanish, French, German or Italian is seen as a benefit.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.