Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
In this role as Business Analyst, the associates will help generate reports and artifacts that provide insights, report performance against GDC level OKRs, run the delivery centre business operations. Using existing processes, systems and tools, this role plays a significant part in driving the day to day and periodic operational processes of the business and ensures that accurate and effective measurement, reporting and analysis are provided to the leadership team.
Working very closely with the delivery mangers, site leader Global Delivery Centre Hyderabad and functional leaders, the main role is to know everything about the operations and ensure information and reports are accurate, up to date, and readily available. The successful candidate must have exceptional problem solving skills, strong business and forecasting judgment, and demonstrated experience in business operations.Key activities will include:
- Budget Planning - Owns and leads the annual budget/planning and forecasting process
• Business performance - manage headcount, P-Ls, revenue vs cost, utilization, Cost of delivery, Utilization, spans and layers, Talent pyramid etc.
• Resource Management - Talent demand and Supply management, Forecasting and Hiring
• Day-to-day Operations - Transport, Facilities, Procurement and Travel Management working closely with the respective shared functions
• Management Business reviews - Accurate senior management reporting and reviews
• Establish and assure adherence to budget, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
• Regularly interact with senior management or executive levels both within Hitachi as well as on client side
Education and Functional Experience Requirements:
- Coordination with Finance, TA, L-D, HR, Finance, Corporate Real Estate and facilities teams
• Minimum 10 years of industry experience in IT Services industry including at least of 8 years of strong Business Operations experience
• Proven experience of running Business Operations and P-L for a delivery centre/business unit
• Proven experience working with the leadership team to forecast spending on a quarterly basis; secure all funding approvals need for procuring services, manage cost recovery for the unit; reconcile/monitor expense reporting;
• Experience with labour demand/supply management, resource forecasting and resource staffing fulfilment for smooth delivery ramp-up and execution
• Experience driving productivity, process improvements, lean initiatives etc..
• Strong communication, analytical skills to provide solutions based on analytical skills and business knowledge; build and leverage an internal network to help resolves issues in a timely manner.
• Proven track record of strong verbal/written communication - data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams across the world
• Experience, desire and comfort to build and work with teams located across many locations
• Experience working in a matrix organization
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.