Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Operating as part of a Global Total Rewards, the Total Rewards Analyst is responsible for supporting the Total Rewards Team with the delivery of ongoing Compensation and Benefits work and ad-hoc project work. Activities include regular reporting, data clean-up and validation and PowerPoint creation. Will be involved in compensation-specific tasks (such as job descriptions, salary grades and ranges, surveys, merit planning, etc) and may work on some benefits-specific tasks (such as benefits harmonization, open enrolment, etc.). May be involved in updating policies and procedures to achieve equity and compliance. Responds to questions primarily from the Global Total Reward Team, Human Resources (HR) Business Partners and the HR Shared Service Centre. Hitachi Vantara's HR function and Total Rewards team operate on a Global basis, will need to work with colleagues internationally. Will work on reports and communications for the Total Rewards team and broader Human Resources team that will ultimately be shared with senior executives. High level of expertise required with Excel and PowerPoint, ideally with a good understanding of the responsibilities of working in Human Resources and ideally Total Rewards. Must have very strong English language skills.
This is a fixed term contract role (6 months).Responsibilities
- Support the delivery of standard/recurring reporting, creation of Spreadsheets relying on and Excel skills
- Competitive global comp/benefits
- Assist with the creation of new salary ranges.
- Assist as required with data Global Total Rewards programs and projects
- Provide Operational Global Total Rewards support
- Provide support as required to data audits, and any ad hoc requests from GTR team
- Supports Global Total Rewards with project activity associated with the move to Workday, and integration of Legacy Hitachi Vantara and Hitachi Consulting
- Advanced Microsoft office skills including Access, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- At least 2-3 years of HR experience with a high level of systems knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experienced in Workday, Oracle HR 12 and SharePoint knowledge.
- Must be self-motivated, accuracy - detail oriented, demonstrate initiative.
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of the need for confidentiality when working in HR
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work pro-actively, independently and multi-task on multiple projects within multiple deadlines.
- Judgement and initiative required.
- Works on assignments as directed by the Global Total Rewards team, given general instruction and support as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.