For over 100 years, Hitachi Vantara Federal has been inventing the future through an innovative mindset and leading the way in data-driven solutions. Hitachi Vantara Federal is meeting an urgent and fast-growing demand that combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions. Our company is positioned to continue to deliver extraordinary outcomes that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of businesses. We drive advantage for our clients by combining IT, operational technology (OT), and domain expertise. Join our team today to help continue to make the extraordinary happen.Job Title: Hitachi Block Storage SpecialistLocation: HyderabadNote: Need local candidates only or who can relocate to Hyderabad
Mandatory Technical Skills:
• Extensive knowledge on the Hitachi Storage arrays which include USPV, USP-VM, HUS, VSP, VSP G Series, VSP F Series, HNAS, HCP and UCP.
• Expert level knowledge on Hitachi tools like Tuning Manager, HDCA, Command Suite, Storage Navigator, HTSM, HORCM, CCI, HRPM, etc.
• In-depth knowledge on Configuring and Managing replication (Shadow image/COW, True Copy, HUR), GAD, HORCM.
• In-depth knowledge on Virtualization - Migration techniques (NDM and UVM).
• Installing, configuring, managing - Upgrading HCS, HDCA, HIAA and Tuning Manager tools.
• Performance Analysis, Troubleshooting and Problem Determination using HDCA and Hitachi Tuning manager.
• Experience in verification/validation and planning for required patches / microcode upgrade.
• Hands on experience in configuring and managing the RAID Groups, Storage pools and Storage tiering.
• Understanding and having good knowledge on performance analysis using Brocade network advisor and CLI.
• In-depth understanding on SAN fabric, Virtual Fabric (VSAN), FCIP Configuration - management and Host to SAN connectivity.
• Knowledge on configuring SAN Switches, adding new switch to an existing fabric (ISL - ICL), merging switch fabrics, Trunking, Switch Migrations - Code upgrades.
• Experience in working with multiple vendors to resolve complex technical problems
• Ability to perform Root Cause Analysis on storage issues.
• Able to assist Team Members, Mentor New Joiners in the team and Perform as an Individual Contributor.
• Ability to understand Business requirements - translate them into technology solutions, Implement Best Practices.
• Ownership of Infrastructure and responsible for service uptime / availability