Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Hitachi Vantara is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to support our people initiatives for select corporate functions and business teams across the company. The HRBP will need to build trusted partnerships with mid-level leaders and front-line employees, love working with people, and be passionate about creating a positive work environment. The right candidate will be willing to roll their sleeves up and ensure the accurate completion of multiple administrative duties, which require a high level of organization, attention to detail, and the ability to juggle completing priorities in a fast-paced environment. The HRBP will collaborate with our HR COEs (Recruiting, Total Rewards, Talent Management, HR Analytics, HR Shared Services) and with HRBPs around the world to achieve our business and strategic HR objectives. Must have cultural awareness and sensitivity to differences with a focus on internal customer service. Responsibilities
- Responsible for all Human Resources activities in assigned business ensuring a company-wide culture of commitment, innovation, and achievement.
- Responsible for human resources activities including but not limited to, Compensation - Benefits management, Performance Management, and Employee Relations.
- Contributes to the development and improvement for LATAM company-wide policies and procedures.
- Advises line management on HR practices, issues, and organizational structure
- Manages assigned Human Resources Project.
- Manage salary and performance review processes and employee rewarding in line with the company policies and local requirements.
- Ensure employment conditions are reflecting the market to attract and retain highly qualified employees.
- Ensure data accuracy within the Human Resources IT Systems, such as Oracle, Workday etc.
- Initiate and coordinate talent management and succession planning process to identify key performers and build their succession plans
- Supports business with HR audit information.
- Represent the company in front of attorneys, various institutions, tax auditors, labor courts etc.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 4 years' progressive human resources experience
- Bi-Lingual Portuguese and English. Spanish is a Plus.
- Professional Human Resources experiences including labor law, payroll, talent - performance management, compensation - benefits, employee relations.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills. Has the ability to relate to individuals from diverse backgrounds and all levels in the organization.
- Strong business acumen and HR business partner skills. Shows interest in the business and can connect HR initiatives with business needs.
- Has experience working effectively with senior level staff.
- Demonstrated history of quickly building relationships, gaining credibility, and partnering with leaders and peers.
- Proactive learner. Seeks out opportunities to become a better business partner. Learns from experiences and consistently applies learning as new business issues arise.
- Plans well and can manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.