Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Responsibilities
- 12 -14 years directly related work experience in a HRSS environment capacity, providing direct support to front-line employees and people leaders
- Ability to work in a high growth, fast-paced environment requiring agility to meet changes in business demand
- Strong Business Acumen with experience working as part of a large global organization.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills. Effective at managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines, ability to prioritize conflicting demands, organize time and resources to deliver consistent results for the business and bring initiatives to successful completion
- Strong leadership capabilities with proven ability to foster an environment of positive employee engagement and trust
- Excellent verbal and written communication with a proven ability to influence and build relationship in a diverse environment
- High degree of business ethics and transparency
- Proven strong leadership skills with experience of effectively coaching, developing high performing teams in a customer service environment
- Strong analytical skills; solid decision making capabilities coupled with the ability to analyse situations and provide practical recommendations
- Strong technical aptitude; advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Good understanding of HR systems and their application to advance efficiency of operations; including HR ticketing solutions and Other HRMS systems
- Must be able to operate under minimal supervision with judgment for independent actions
- Must convey a high level of personal integrity and a passion for excellence
- Must be an MBA (Full Time) only.
- Must have strong work experience in a HRSS environment, good understanding of HR systems and their application to advance efficiency of operations; including HR ticketing solutions and other HRMS systems.
- Good leadership skills with experience of effectively coaching, developing high performing teams in a customer service environment is needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.