Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role:
As ITOM - ServiceNow Engineer/Lead you will be responsible for managing the ITOM process, developing, and standardizing the event management correlation and notifications for Global IT. The position will be based in Krakow, Poland.
As a key member of the Hitachi Vantara IT organization, you will be responsible for driving consistency and continuous improvement in IT services, champion a user-centric and process improvement organization culture. You will work with other leaders in Hitachi Vantara to deliver ITOM services, identify and drive Operational Excellence initiatives to deliver IT changes with excellence, reduce Incidents and MTTR, and drive efficiency and implement automation throughout our processes.
This is a high-visibility role reporting to the ITSM and Shared Services Manager, Global IT with a high level of interaction with leaders in the IT department.Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and refinement of the ITOM process, configuration, and event management ensuring integration with other relevant processes and functions in line with best practice (ITIL v3/4)
- Develop and Configure Service Maps according to the needs of Business and IT Stakeholders.
- Develop and Configure Operational Intelligence to advance self-healing functions within our environment.
- Monitors, configure, troubleshoot, and resolve the execution of the Discovery function and ITOM Health process.
- Interact directly with IT leaders, Managers, and key stakeholders to develop, configure, and maintain Service Maps.
- Develop, monitor, and report operational metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) for ITOM.
- Lead identification and implementation of operational excellence items which improve consistent delivery of services, reduce tickets and MTTR, and automate workload, both by improving processes and process compliance, and through executing changes in ServiceNow that enhance and make the services more efficient/effective.
- Provides training and mentoring for functional teams to ensure that process guidelines are understood and followed.
Role related education/certification
- Minimum 5 years technical support experience with at least 2 years in ITOM experience; preferably IT Operations Management (ServiceNow) and data analytics.
- A broad knowledge of IT application, network, and infrastructure technologies.
- Strong executive customer communication and influencing skills, with the ability to communicate new concepts effectively and drive change in process and behaviors.
- Solid experience working with a global team focused on delivering IT services.
- Experience driving process change and improvement using ServiceNow.
- Process Improvement experience across organizations.
- Extensive experience working with ServiceNow and identifying improvements in ServiceNow that improve the services.
- Ability to be a company-wide change-agent that influences strategic actions and mindset changes.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills. Must be able to develop compelling business presentations and communicate technical topics to a business audience.
- A continuous improvement mindset with demonstrated ability to drive programs that reduce cost, increase agility, and have measurable key performance indicators and metrics.
- A customer service mindset with focus on developing and improving technology services and operations that are driven by customer needs and requirements.
- Bachelor's degree (engineering, business, or IT discipline is preferred)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- ITIL v3/4 Certification
- ServiceNow CIS - Event Management
- ServiceNow CIS - Discovery
- ServiceNow CIS - Service Mapping
- ServiceNow MServiceNow MC - IntegrationHubC - Configure the CMDB
- ServiceNow MC - CMDB Health
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.