Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people, and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate, and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.The Role:
As ITSM Analyst you will be responsible for reviewing current ITSM Processes looking for improvement opportunities. This role will also temporarily be managing the Change Management process and activities. You will provide leadership, guidance, and operational improvement for the company in ITSM processes. The position will be based in Krakow, Poland.
As a key leader of the Hitachi Vantara IT organization, you will be responsible for driving consistency and continuous improvement in IT services, champion a user-centric and process improvement organization culture. You will work with other leaders in Hitachi Vantara to deliver ITSM services, identify and drive Operational Excellence initiatives to deliver IT changes with excellence, reduce Incidents and MTTR, and drive efficiency and implement automation throughout our processes.
This is a high-visibility role reporting to the ITSM and Shared Services Manager, Global IT with a high level of interaction with leaders in the IT department.Responsibilities:
- Identify the current maturity level for all ITSM process currently in use today.
- Develop a roadmap and execution plan to improve the maturity of each process area in line with best practice (ITIL v3/4).
- Monitor and report operational metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) for all ITSM Process Areas.
- Perform design and implementation tasks like requirements gathering, configuration, integration, and testing.
- Partner with other teams to create and modify process workflows, reporting and dashboards in addition to developing knowledge, technical and process documentation.
- Lead with a continuous improvement mindset within global IT and measure with operational metrics and KPIs.
- Lead identification and implementation of operational excellence items which improve consistent delivery of services, reduce tickets and MTTR, and automate workload, both by improving processes and process compliance, and through executing changes in ServiceNow that enhance and make the services more efficient/effective.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following prior experience and skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years business analyst experience and ITSM related functions.
- Process leadership in a global organization for Change processes.
- A broad knowledge of IT application, network, and infrastructure technologies.
- Strong executive customer communication and influencing skills, with the ability to communicate new concepts effectively and drive change in process and behaviors.
- Solid experience working with a global team focused on delivering IT services.
- Experience working to deliver services from a global delivery model leveraging onshore and offshore IT resources.
- Experience driving process change and improvement using ServiceNow.
- Lean Six Sigma and Process Improvement experience across organizations.
- Demonstrated experience leading large-scale change initiatives with enterprise level impact including programs with extensive cross-functional technology team involvement.
- Extensive experience working with ServiceNow and identifying improvements in ServiceNow that improve the services.
- A continuous improvement mindset with demonstrated ability to drive programs that reduce cost, increase agility and have measurable key performance indicators and metrics.
- A customer service mindset with focus on developing and improving technology services and operations that are driven by customer needs and requirements.
The educational requirements for this role are:
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering, business, or IT discipline.
- ITIL v3/4 Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.