Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking Java Fullstack + AWS Architect Responsibilities
Java 8, Angular JS / React JS, Node.js, dropwizard, restfull webservices, Postgres rdb, git repository, Rest, swagger for api documentation, jenkin for cicd build deployments. Experience in AWS.Responsibilities:
- Overall 12+ years of experience in IT industry.
- Strong experience in software design and development.
- Ability to collaborate with Architects onshore on development and design.
- Excellent client facing and communication skills.
- Up to date with technology trends and be able to set direction for other developers.
- Ability to build technology road maps and strategy to align with customer's long term goals.
- Ability to evaluate and build POCs, make recommendations around Java, UI, DevOPs, Mobility and Cloud elated technologies.
- Hands-on experience in Core Java.
- Spring - Hibernate.
- Micro Services
- AngularJS / React JS or other JS framework.
- JQuery, HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap.
- DevOps exposure.
- Agile/SCURM development.
- TDD experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science background.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.