Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking for Devops Kubernetes Engineer roleResponsibilities:
- Total 5 - 10 Years industry experience
- Deep understanding of Kubernetes architecture with strong basics of Docker concepts - virtualization.
- Experience administering Kubernetes clusters.
- Experience installing, configuring, and monitoring Linux systems
- Good Hands on with Kubernetes objects
- Deploy - Maintain projects on cloud using Kubernetes following DevOps CI/CD practices, with a proper well tested failover - recovery plan on any infrastructure.
- Strong scripting experience (bash/python/go) to create entry points / automating the deployments
- Hands on experience implementing features such as autoscaling, pod security policies, network policy, load balancing, resource requirements, rolling updates, liveness probes, readiness probes, storage volumes, etc along with all the basic Kubernetes objects.
- Good idea on Kubernetes certificate management controller
- Understanding the Kubernetes API is a plus
- A Quick Learner who is eager to adopt new features of Kubernetes