Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
• Setup, monitor and maintain DevOps cloud-based SAAS products and solutions involving IoT, big data, microservices, Cloud, containers and machine learning
• Maintain security and data privacy, ensure compliance and perform required security, compliance and performance tests
• Work with architects on deployment architecture, security and CI/CD and then implement these on the cloud
• 7 to 12 years' experience in a DevOps role in projects involving Java, NodeJS, J2EE, messaging, Microservices and Containers for complex, scalable, SAAS or enterprise grade products
• Experience in Big data technologies such as Spark, Cassandra, HDFS, Kafka, Druid, Hive, HBase, ELK stack in a complex Big Data product/project
• Experience with agile and Scrum
• Experience in implementing CI/CD using Jenkins/Bamboo and Chef/Ansible/Puppet/Terraform
• Infrastructure and APM monitoring using tools such as Zabbix, Nagios, Splunk, PagerDuty, Glowroot, AppDynamics etc.
• Experience with Docker and container orchestration using Kubernetes, Mesos or DC/OS
• Experience with AWS (preferable) or other popular CSP
• Experience with Big data operations and tuning
• Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
• Strong problem solving, analytical, design, architecture, decision-making and communication skills.
• Self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.