Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Located in Pune, India and reporting to Finance and Administration, you will be a strategy implementer and contributor to the Master Data Management Program for the company. The Analyst will be required to learn, understand and work within all company applications that provide data. Key to the company's Data Consistency Initiative is the Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Management tool and Oracle Financials application.
The Analyst will be responsible for participating worldwide projects that impact the Oracle Financials and Salesforce.com CRM master data. This would include data projects related to company acquisitions, new software implementations (i.e. services), and master data enrichment.
The Analyst is to be part of the Master Data Management Team and will be responsible for managing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and Oracle Financials systems on a day-to-day basis. The position will involve managing the Customer and Partner Account setup process and handling any Master Data Management (MDM) related functions such as Product master, data analysis and cleaning up.
The Analyst will follow current processes as well as suggest new or updated processes and system features and participate in various projects and new initiatives from time to time.
The role requires the ability to work with various Hitachi Vantara departments and systems in order to help provide an excellent user experience and deliver the most accurate data to management within Hitachi Vantara.
The ideal candidate will be process-oriented, pays close attention to details, and have analytical thinking skills with at least 3-5 years in a client service environment. This role also requires knowledge of internal sales, marketing and business operations processes.Job Functions
- Manage Customer/Partner and Product master data and related data, perform data quality analysis, involve in data related projects, drive and assist with data cleaning up initiatives.
- Work with data stakeholders, IT and compliance team to ensure adherence to data security and global compliance practices.
- Utilize case management tools to maintain a consistent and accurate master data across all systems.
- Ensure data is correct across Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotes, Products and etc. by following the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and adhering to the Data Governance Policies.
- Provide analysis on related data issues and provide progress reports to the Global Team Manager. Manage the issues and work with the relevant teams to resolve them.
- Identify and correct data errors made by system users.
- Provide assistance and support to Hitachi Vantara internal users related to Customer/Partner and Product and other data areas affecting the reporting environment.
- Provide IT with system enhancement requirements.
- Provide Global (Americas, APAC and EMEA) support to Hitachi Vantara internal users and partners by meeting support responsiveness SLA's.Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in IT/Science/Computing/Engineering or equivalent education.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience preferably in IT / CRM, familiar with EDP environment and customer support environment.
- Possesses a knowledge of storage / software industry and customer requirements.
- Understanding of sales support tools. Experience in Oracle Financials, Salesforce.com and Case Management applications would be an advantage.
- Resourceful and independent with sound problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.