Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The Director of Product Management, Strategist, is responsible for partnering with corporate and functional leadership to craft and execute the strategic growth, innovation and transformation aspirations and priorities of the company. This will include emphasis on emerging markets of software defined, cloud native, and multi-cloud growth opportunities. As an industry leader, Hitachi Vantara is at the forefront of enabling Digital Transformation at many of the worlds most respected brands, through their unique integrated capabilities across storage, cloud platforms, analytics and IoT technologies. The company has an ability to develop next-generation platforms, influence technology standards, forge durable business partnerships, and define the playing field for the next wave of innovation and adoption, across their market segments. Hitachi Vantara is now looking for a product and business strategy leader to assume the role of Director of Product Management, Strategist to define and align the Enterprise Infrastructure and Software strategy and roadmap across their portfolio, from traditional infrastructure to multi-cloud and cloud native solutions. This is a highly visible and exciting opportunity to assume a key role within a company that has advanced society through technology - both IT and OT for over 100 years, has a leading IP and technology portfolio. This strategic and collaborative role will enable Hitachi Vantara to capture new customer opportunities, ultimately driving the organization's next phase of growth and share-price. Responsibilities
- Reporting to SVP of Product Management, this role will be responsible for partnering with corporate and functional leadership to craft and execute the strategic growth, innovation and transformation aspirations and priorities of the company.
- Drive strategy, ROI analysis, and roadmap for Digital Infrastructure business unit
- Market and Business analysis across the various subsegments of the public and private cloud infrastructure and adjacent software markets.
- Focused on emerging markets of software defined, cloud native, and multi-cloud growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with technology leadership across the business to drive key partnerships and cross-functional relationships.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of relevant industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies.
- Communicate complex technical topics to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Lead from the front, by example, and bring substantial expertise to every internal and external interaction to inspire and lead others.
- BS degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science. Master's degree in EE/CE/CS or MBA a plus.
- 10+ years' overall experience, with at least 8+ years in Consulting, Product Management or Systems Engineering in an IT company.
- Understanding of enterprise compute, storage, automation and analytics products and markets.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically as well as the capability of motivating and producing results through others