Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Key activities will include:
Education and Functional Experience Requirements:
- Hands-on experience on Python development projects.
- Ability to debug and write new scripts using Python, perl , Shell and Power shell.
- Strong OOPS concept
- Experience in working with any unix operating system
- API Integration and development experience will be an added advantage
- Experience implementing ITIL and or operational best practices
- Identify key deliverables, anticipate risks, handle trade-offs and can make decisions while being comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Ability to anticipate and head-off potential project delays (shifting business priorities, technical hurdles, project approvals from stakeholders, etc.)
- Knowledge hypervisor , virtualization , VM structure etc.
- Experience with Uipath RPA(Robotic process automation ) will be an added advantage .
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- 4-6+ years delivery experience in scripting
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Should possess very good written - verbal communication skills.
- Should be a team player and should possess very good inter-personal skills.
- Experience assembling teams to perform services engagements
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.