Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The Regional Manager of Facilities, will be responsible for managing all aspects of facilities operations of Hitachi Vantara EMEA sites in a pre-agreed region. The position will be based in Krakow, and will involve facilities management of the sites in the respective region.Responsibilities
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Supports local teams in the Region in the daily management of operations and property maintenance activities.
- Plan, implements and evaluates programs and services to ensure that they meet HV's EMEA needs, are cost-effective and support the organization's strategic direction.
- Prepares scope of work and specifications, negotiates and administers contracts for facilities operations, ensure compliance with guidelines and local legislative requirements.
- Develop and manage annual facilities business plans and forecasts in alignment with corporate goals and objectives.
- Supports the EMEA Real estate team and other functions such as finance with the asset tracking of all equipment and assets on site, updating the templates or other as required.
- Supports and update the EMEA sharepoint sheets as requested.
- Supports the M-A activities before, during and after the acquisition(s) and acquired sites as requested by the EMEA Real Estate Director. The level of involvement may vary significantly.
- Supports the EMEA Real Estate team in strategic facilities planning, sourcing, reviewing and planning regional facilities real estate/space solutions, and, if required, supports with the negotiating and real estate transactions in the Region.
- Provide support, as required, to the EMEA Facilities Director capital works projects for construction, renovation and other fit-out programs.
- Ensures due diligence and compliance with risk management and asset protection policies and procedures.
- Participates in the development and monitoring of the operating and capital budgets for HV's EMEA Facilities.
- Coordinates the efficient, effective operation of the Facilities Unit by developing, evaluating and implementing resource allocation models.
- Management of mobile phone devices (change of hardware), manage repairs and terminations and new connections.
- Working with procurement on new service providers.
- Back up for company car fleet management (only working with HR in case back up is required when requested by HR).
- This position requires being a graduate of an accredited college or university
- Experience in senior level facilities management in a rapidly expanding high-technology environment.
- Certified Facility Management (CFM) designation recommended.
- Significant management experience, technical knowledge and proficiency gained through relevant experience within industry.
- Knowledge of methods, systems and applicable legislative requirements in the facilities management field.
- Demonstrated competencies that include highly developed customer service, communication, negotiation, analytical and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a management team.
- Extensive experience in managing a team of professionals and support staff in the facilities area.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships and collaborative work approaches with both internal and external contacts.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.