Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
• You will be aggressively prospecting with your sales team through cold calls, emails, and marketing events /campaigns.
• You will commit to understanding their territory and becoming a trusted member of the Inside Sales organization, while collaborating with your Account Manager and Sales Manager.
• You will become an expert at using lead generation tools and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects.
• You will conduct account development best practices with email, phone, and social touches using SalesLoft, Marketo, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Salesforce CRM.
• You will utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as VP of Engineering, Director of Analytics, and Data Architects.
• You will work closely with the sales team in the ongoing optimization of strategic sales approaches.
• You will extensively use Salesforce CRM and other tools to build and maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects.
• You will Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
• You will stay up to date on the solutions we sell, buyer personas, market trends, and competitors.Skills and Qualifications
• 2+ years of B2B selling experience in a similar or adjacent industry
• A love for IT and ability to tap into technology
• Highly motivated with a "hunter spirit" to develop new opportunities and grow business
• Passionate about sales and building positive relationships
• Possess strong business acumen and can articulate the value of a solution to address customers' current and future needs
• Phenomenal communication/presentation skills
• Flexible and resilient problem solver; our strongest teammates have a sense of urgency to resolve issues
• Thrive in a team environment and enjoy sharing ideas and best practices
• Take pride in your positive, upbeat energy
• Experience using digital selling tools such as Salesforce and TechTarget
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.