We are a global $5bn technology firm with a portfolio that spans hardware/storage, cloud, big data, analytics and IoT. Our Digital Solutions Business Unit (DSBU) are making a number of investment hires as we grow our Transportation vertical in Europe.
Vantara has a suite of services and solutions that leverage our broad capabilities across:Digital transformation and digital solutions including but not limited to; Video Intelligence, Asset Management (EAM/APM) Customer Experience, Fleet Management, Enterprise data management and systems integration.
As well as the wider Hitachi capabilities in;
Industrial products and platforms in infrastructure; elevators, escalators, HVAC, water management and energy control systems, EV and HAPG systems, Energy Management and Storage.
The Sales Lead - who is an individual contributor, will report to the VP in the US and own the new business acquisition for the EMEA region. You will be supported by dedicated team comprising a presales architect, a technical/solutions architect, a product manager
The role is new logo hunting, taking to market the range of solutions detailed above to any/all customers in the EMEA region - so a very broad remit which is both an opportunity and a challenge. We are flexible on location and will be driven by identifying the right candidate.
- Clear sector focus on customers in this vertical with a deep understanding of the business, operational and technical challenges faced by our clients in this vertical
- Track record in selling both services (projects/programmes) and solutions (technology) in the sector (Airports - operations, infrastructure, ticketing, controls etc)
- International experience with WINS across geographies, cultures and markets - specific to 'smart airports'
- Established network (international) with relationships across business and IT stakeholders at their customers
- An internal networker who can build strong relationships with both our partners and with Vantara Country Managers, Sales Directors and Account Managers from the wider Hitachi business units.
This is a chance for the right candidate to build a Digital Business in the Airport sub-vertical of our wider Transportation business, supported by a VP who is an industry veteran - like joining a start up inside a $5bn global firm.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.