Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Responsibilities
- Should have minimum of 2 years of experience into CPI
- Should have worked on atleast 1 implementation and 1 support project in CPI
- Strong Experience of working on custom integration, standard integration packages
- Should have worked on CPI cockpit
- Strong and demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Any Engineering Graduate (BE, BTech)
- Any Post Graduate (ME, MTech, MCA, MBA, MSc)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.