Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Must have 3 - 6 years of working experience in designing ETL flows with Pentaho Data Integration
Develop ETL jobs based on Requirements given.
Self-Efficient to understand the existing ETL Jobs / Reports.
Analyzes data from various sources, including databases and flat files.
Working experience with REST API,SOAP API and SFDC data sets is good to have.
Working Experience with AWS LAMBDA, GLUE,S3 Buckets, EC2 is Good to have
Need to Write the SQL/Redshift Scripts to validate the data.
Need to Support Daily Loads able to fix the issues within SLA.
Discuss with the customers/end users and gather requirements. Build & Customize ETL/BI reports.
Identify the Problematic Areas in ETL /Loads and need to fix by Performance Improvement.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise: -
• 3-6 years of overall experience & 5 years of experience in a ETL role.
• Hands on experience on ETL Tools Like Pentaho.
• Have Solid Knowledge/understanding Data warehouse Concepts and Data Modelling & Star/Snow-flake schemas.
• Strong Hands-on Experience writing SQL Scripts to analyse and validate the Data.
• Hands on experience on Reporting tools like Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI, Tableau etc.
- Should have expert knowledge in writing SQL commands, queries, and stored procedures
- Strong knowledge of DB and DW concepts. Early joining is preferred.
• Functional Knowledge/understanding on Finance, Customer service, Pricing modules etc.
• Maintain in-depth and current knowledge of the Cloud architecture, Data Lake, Data warehouse, BI platform, analytics models platforms and ETL tools
• Excellent SQL, PL/SQL, and Database Skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise: -
• Technology Set: Pentaho, AWS S3, AWS Lambda, AWS Glue, Athena, Redshift, Oracle, Reporting Tools like Power BI & OBIEE.
• Concepts Required: - ETL, Data Warehouse, Data Modelling, Data Lake, Data Visualization & Data Virtualization
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.