Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Job descriptionResponsibilities:
- Design, develop and unit test complex cloud-based SAAS products and solutions with responsive UI
- Follow best practices, guidelines and blueprints for the team
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Have technical ownership of one or more modules and work with the leads, managers and architects in the delivery
- Translate complex UX/UI design into detailed design and code
- 4 to 8 years' experience designing, implementing and successfully delivering complex front end with responsive UI and code that is modular and reusable
- Good design skills and knowledge and experience working with UI design patterns and frameworks
- React (or other JS frameworks like Angular2), ES6, Redux, Bootstrap, CSS3 etc.
- Unit testing
- Experience with agile and Scrum
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- Strong problem solving, analytical, design, decision-making and communication skills.
- Self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
- Experience in Java, NodeJS, J2EE, messaging, Cloud, Microservices and using them in building complex, scalable, SAAS or enterprise grade products
- Experience with Superset is highly desirable
- Experience working on native or hybrid applications (React Native, Cordova, Ionic etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.