Ignite your career with Hitachi Vantara! We have a proven track record of creating the future for more than 100 years. Thousands of the most mission critical systems in the world's largest enterprises use our solutions today.
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders find and use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society.
Are you ready to leverage your successful digital marketing experience with a leading B2B technology brand in an exciting role?The Role
The Senior Manager, Digital Media Marketing will play a key role in defining the corporate digital marketing strategy from driving awareness of the Hitachi Vantara brand to delivering inquiry generation within our target audiences. Through partnership with the global campaigns team and regional field marketing teams, this person will help to advise and design online media campaigns to deliver against pre-determined goals/objectives.
Data will be at the center of everything in digital advertising. We should strive to use 1st - 3rd party data to reach the right people, with the right message at the right time in the buying cycle to drive the most impact for the marketing organization. It goes beyond just lead generation and into inviting our audience to engage with our brand in meaningful ways to progress them through the funnel. Responsibilities
Reporting into a global digital marketing center of excellence within the Corporate Marketing organization, the Senior Manager, Digital Media Marketing will :
- Manage the strategy, execution, optimization and measurement of digital campaigns various media channels, platforms and tactics (including paid social, display, ABM, native ads and large media partnerships, etc.)
- Serve as the subject matter expert on third-party digital platforms, tools and partnerships.
- Identify opportunities to simplify the digital experience and lead efforts to drive customer value, build the brand, grow new client acquisition, deepen and strengthen relationships with existing clients, and achieve operational excellence.
- Drive end-to-end campaign development, partnering with key stakeholders (Global Programs, Regional Field Marketing, Partner Marketing, ABM, etc.), brand/creative, data science, web, marketing ops and 3rd parties to ensure that strategy delivers against KPIs and supports business growth.
- Manage in-depth digital campaign analysis and reporting, as well as paid social media and global digital campaign optimization strategies - from A/B and multi-variate testing to audience targeting optimization, and reach/frequency analysis.
- Optimize paid digital spending to improve lead acquisition and conversion rate performance.
- Build and manage reporting, dashboarding, and funnel analysis to provide learnings and recommendation on performance to various levels of the organization - from executives to stakeholders.
- Spearhead and manage quarterly learning plans and QBRs with key stakeholders - define what metrics are important based on campaign goals and objectives (ex: Brand Score/Brand recall, website traffic lift, conversion metrics, inquiry generation - CPA, CPL, etc).
- Support digital marketing budget management processes, approvals, and reporting.
- Oversee digital agency and vendor relationships.
- Test new marketing tools and channels, as well as lead new vendor onboarding to maintain edge in innovation.
- Lead and manage team of interactive professionals, provide leadership across other Interactive Marketing teams including management of strategic priorities not within direct scope of this position, and provide coaching, mentoring and goal setting for direct reports.
- 7+ years proven digital marketing, media, inbound and analytics/reporting experience.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Marketing and/or Communications.
- Experience marketing to B2B corporate IT functions at Fortune 1000 enterprises preferred.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead internal stakeholders, cross-functional teams, and influence indirectly.
- Strong organization skills with a keen eye towards detail.
- Ability to juggle and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven success in managing, optimizing and reporting of digital campaigns and successful inbound digital media results - preferably in a B2B environment, targeting large, Fortune 1,000 enterprises.
- Successful experience in identifying key target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate digital engagement and lead generation objectives.
- Strong experience with modern digital marketing tools and technologies for optimizing digital channel and platform spend, while maximizing results.
- Google Analytics, Adobe/Omniture, or other digital and media analytics reporting expertise - with ability to ascertain actionable insights and recommendations (PPTs).
- Experience translating business objectives into digital marketing strategy and campaign results.
- Knowledge of SFDC and Marketo (or similar) software and tools -for paid campaign set up, tracking and reporting.
- Ad technology and platform understanding and insights - including ad tech, DSPs, ABM, Ad Exchanges / Networks, etc.
- A high-energy disposition combined with the ability to manage multiple initiatives, and a diverse group of team members and stakeholders.
- Strong ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated effectiveness managing relationships in a heavily virtual environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.