Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Responsibilities
Qualification and Experience
- Serve as a key member of the business development and account management team in helping to ensure customers and institution success in building and migrating applications and has successfully help to close enterprise analytics deals in both public sector and large enterprise market.
- Build a trusted advisory relationship with strategic accounts and engage with Architects, VP engineering, CTO and CIO, and identify customer priorities, technical objections, and design strategies encompassing the cloud ecosystem to deliver business value.
- RFPs: Manage the solution architecture and proposal defence for reactive and proactive proposals responses for data platforms and solutions on public cloud platforms.
- Drive turnkey proposals for data platforms, analytics, built cost summaries, value propositions as part of cloud modernization, data portfolio rationalization
- Provide leadership for the transformation of customer requirements into visions, strategies, and roadmaps to implement data platforms, multi-cloud, cloud data warehouse.
- Independently lead client design workshops and provide trade-offs and recommendations
- Deep technical skills and trusted advisor in Solution Architecture and Cloud Computing.
A demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Provide domain expertise around public cloud and enterprise technology
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution providing best practice advice to customers.
- Manage the holistic enterprise architecture relationship with customers by collaborating with specialists, product management, engineering.
- 10 - 20 years of experience in at least 3 - 5 large scale end-to-end enterprise solution architecture design / oversights
- A subject matter or technical expert in cloud solution strategy and design (e.g. hybrid/multi-cloud) with a flair of IT security know-how in government sector (incl. cybersecurity, IM8, HitSec)
- Preferably (but not necessary) someone whose career started off as a technical person and presales
- Experience (not necessarily needs hands-on) in diverse enterprise products/solutions including Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehouse/Data Mark (DW/DM), Data Lake, AI/ML software products/platform and mobility solution, VM / Containerization and Microservices
- A good team player and strong diplomat as a linchpin maneuvering/bridging the interests of internal stakeholders (sales/delivery/product /solution teams) and partners ecosystems while aligning with customer stakeholders' goals/KPIs
- Possess hands-on/past solid experience in 3 or more basic elements of enterprise architecture:-
- Architecture Governance
- Architecture Framework
- Implementation Methodology
- Documentation Artifacts
- Architecture Repository
- Associated Best Practices
- A humble keen learner with critical thinking capabilities who has a passion to learn new things and on a quest to grow knowledge and apply what s/he has learned
- An individual who is resourceful whenever s/he encounters a situation of "we don't know what we don't know"
- Able to start this new chapter of exciting career challenge as early as possible!
- This role is for someone who is searching to embark on a philosophical quest in his/her pursuit of personal and business growth and excellence
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.