Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The ideal candidate should have worked as an Enterprise Architect
and possess the deep technical skills in analytical eco-system and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills at all levels. The ideal candidate should also have demonstrated the ability to easily interact with, infrastructure teams, software developers, and architects to lead the discussions and workshops, overcoming obstacles and concerns across the business stakeholders. The candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
The candidate is expected to have a deep knowledge of cloud analytics platform ie Aws/Google/Azure, Analytics tools, containerization, security, virtualisation, operating systems, application architectures, web applications, LOB apps, databases, and the new scale-out style of applications
designed for the cloud and on-premise implementations.
The broad responsibilities will include:
- supporting the technical engagement, help define implementation and transition architectures, help responding to RFIs and RFPs, and achieving ultimate success around specific technical solutions.
- The candidate experience with strong knowledge across at least one of the public cloud providers is mandatory.
Qualification and experience
- Serve as a key member of the business development and account management team in helping to ensure customers and institution success in building and migrating applications and has successfully help to close enterprise analytics deals in both public sector and large enterprise market.
- Build a trusted advisory relationship with strategic accounts and engage with Architects, VP engineering, CTO and CIO, and identify customer priorities, technical objections, and design strategies encompassing the cloud ecosystem to deliver business value.
- RFPs: Manage the solution architecture and proposal defence for reactive and proactive proposals responses for data platforms and solutions on public cloud platforms.
- Drive turnkey proposals for data platforms, analytics, built cost summaries, value propositions as part of cloud modernization, data portfolio rationalization
- Provide leadership for the transformation of customer requirements into visions, strategies, and roadmaps to implement data platforms, multi-cloud, cloud data warehouse.
- Independently lead client design workshops and provide trade-offs and recommendations
- Deep technical skills and trusted advisor in Solution Architecture and Cloud Computing.
A demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Provide domain expertise around public cloud and enterprise technology
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution providing best practice advice to customers.
- Manage the holistic enterprise architecture relationship with customers by collaborating with specialists, product management, engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 7 to10+ years of technical presales, technology transformation, enterprise solution blue printing, or Solution Architect experience in the software or cloud industries in a customer-facing role.
- Experience in cloud computing (e.g., applications, infrastructure, storage, platforms, data), as well as cloud market and competitive dynamics. working knowledge of modern software development practices and technologies such as agile methodologies and DevOps is highly desired.
- Experience building, architecting, designing, and implementing highly-distributed global cloud-based systems. Experience in network infrastructure, security, data, or application development.
- Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments and roadmaps.
- Knowledge of technology solutions and ability to learn and work with emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
- Understanding of large-scale computing solutions and the enterprise technology buying and evaluation process.
- Ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries, build relationships, and achieve broader organizational goals.
- Ability to deliver results and work cross-functionally. Ability to engage/influence audiences and identify expansion engagements.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.