Role: Storage Service EngineerLocation: Hyderabad
• Should be a team player and should possess very good inter-personal skills.
• Working knowledge of Operating Systems Windows and various flavor of Unix Solaris, AIX, HP Unix etc.
• Experience implementing ITIL and or operational best practices
• Identify key deliverables, anticipate risks, handle trade-offs and can make decisions while being comfortable with ambiguity and change
• Ability to anticipate and head-off potential project delays (shifting business priorities, technical hurdles, project approvals from stakeholders, etc.)
• Experience working in a matrixed environment
• In depth technical knowledge and hands on experience of Hitachi storage products VSP G - F Series, VSP 5000 series functionality of SVOS, replication products and sound technical knowledge to implement Brocade and Cisco SAN Switches• Experience in upgrading firmware and microcode's for switches and Hitachi storages
• B.E/B.Tech/MSc. With min 7-10 years' experience with fabric and Hitachi storage
• Industry wide certification from OEM
• Should possess very good written - verbal communication skills along with impactful presentation skills.