Great careers start with innovation and here at Hitachi Vantara, our promise is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture values respect, diversity, and collaboration. Join our Hitachi family and together, let's lead the way to extraordinary! UI Architect: Responsibilities:
- Design, architect, develop and unit test complex cloud-based SAAS products and solutions involving IoT, big data, microservices, Cloud, containers and machine learning
- Design and develop rich UI web applications that are flexible, mobile responsive, multi-channel, reusable and modular
- Mentor and guide junior team members, define best practices, guidelines and blueprints for the team
- Own overall UI design and architecture and technology choices (right framework for development, unit testing etc.)
- Participate in coding and design reviews
- Have technical ownership of UI across products/offerings and work with the stakeholders (product owners/management, managers, architects, QA etc.) in the delivery
- Unit testing for complex systems
- Experience with agile and Scrum
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- Strong problem solving, analytical, design, architecture, decision-making and communication skills.
- Self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
Qualifications Any Engineering Graduate
- Experience with Next.js is desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.