For over 100 years, Hitachi Vantara Federal has been inventing the future through an innovative mindset and leading the way in data-driven solutions. Hitachi Vantara Federal is meeting an urgent and fast-growing demand that combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions. Our company is positioned to continue to deliver extraordinary outcomes that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of businesses. We drive advantage for our clients by combining IT, operational technology (OT), and domain expertise. Join our team today to help continue to make the extraordinary happen.Sr. Java Microservices Developer
- Requirement analysis, design, code, unit test and fix defects in a range of scenarios such as regular release cycles, prototypes, customer escalations and PoCs.
- Software development entails owning existing feature set, continually expand new product features and sustaining the product.
- Liaise with development and test groups (h/w and s/w)to isolate performance bottlenecks, and to resolve technical issues encountered by internal teams and
- Leverage available lab resources company-wide, which will require cross-functional interaction.
- Agile Development Practices and Meetings.
- 6+ years Linux
- 6+ years Java Applications Development(non-UI)
- 2+ years of Java Microservices Development
- 2+ years of REST API Development
- 2+ years of Applications development with Spring Boot
- hands-on experience with CI/CD, microservices and API Gateway
Good to have Skills:
- Knowledge of hardware like servers, switches and NAS storage.
- hands-on experience with docker and Kubernetes