Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
- Should be a team player and should possess very good inter-personal skills.
• Working knowledge of Operating Systems Windows and various flavour of Unix Solaris, AIX, HP Unix etc.
• Experience implementing ITIL and or operational best practices
• Experience in team management and assembling teams to perform services engagements.
• Ability to proactively track progress of all project team members and keep people (often, peers) on task
• Identify key deliverables, anticipate risks, handle trade-offs and can make decisions while being comfortable with ambiguity and change
• Ability to anticipate and head-off potential project delays (shifting business priorities, technical hurdles, project approvals from stakeholders, etc.)
• Experience working in a matrixed environment
• Design and hands on experience of Hitachi File products VSP N - HNAS Series, operations of SMU, and hands on experience to implement Brocade and Cisco SAN Switches ,
• Hands on experience and in-depth knowledge of file data protection technologies file and object replication
• Hands on experience in migrations methodologies using Robo copy , Secure Copy
• Experience in working with Netapp and EMC filers would be an added advantage .
• Make appropriate technology recommendations in support of the operating model technology work stream providing sound solution options for senior management review and approval.
• Deep involvement in the planning and execution of the migration plans to migrate and/or
• decommission application instances and servers in scope without disruption to business groups.
• B.E/B.Tech/MSc. With min 6-10 years' experience in migrations projects.
• Industry wide certification from OEM
• Should possess very good written - verbal communication skills .
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.