Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Hitachi Vantara Global Delivery (GD) provides onsite storage solutions to client based storage architectures.
Reporting to the GD Resources Manager, this individual will develop and deliver solutions for customers using HV products. He/She will also determine client's software, hardware and/or network system requirements and deliver advice on how to acquire technology solutions that are aligned with their business strategy and processes. He/She will develop a plan and proposal for delivery of the project, collaborate across multiple internal teams to ensure successful delivery of results based on scope of work. He/She will be responsible for Transition and Transformation services, or day to day support, trouble shooting, diagnosis, maintenance and service improvements.
The Candidate is a team player, a motivator and a problem solver, able to analyse complex problems and form workable solutions.
• Have experience on Hitachi VSP G/F series, VSP, USPv, HNAS, HCP, and SAN network with Brocade or Cisco experience.
• Familiar with Windows, Linux and UNIX operating system
• Have experience on storage file and content management, block level administration and implementation, allocation of SAN and NAS storage, administration of storage replication. Also he/she should be familiar with Hitachi Management products including Hitachi Command Suite (HCS) , HSNM2 and Tuning Manager.
• Conduct or participate in customer meetings related to solutions, infrastructure, design and overall deployment
• Have ability to design the whole solution, not only data placement on storage base, but also ally with HITACHI VANTARA solution, such as DR deployment and rehearsal, performance tuning linked with OS and Database.
• Should be able to manage, plan, design, deliver a big project and he/she needs strong ability to lead and manage big issue between internal resource and external user.
• Communicate and demonstrate PS solutions to customer base, such as POC.
• At least 5 years' experience within complex IT environments including storage management and provisioning
• Hitachi Vantara Certification for both file and block preferred
• Fluent Cantonese and English
• Bachelor degree is a must
In addition to the technical skills above, the successful candidate will have clear and concise written and oral communication skills, able to provide feedback in a positive and constructive manner able to operate effectively in a demanding environment.
• Well Written and Oral English Skills
• Accountability for own and team actions
• Attention to detail - producing accurate and full work in accordance with requests
• Knowledge Sharing - helping to develop technical and process knowledge across the team
• Strong Customer Orientation
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.