Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We offer an inclusive, highly collaborative workplace and we recognise our biggest asset is our people; they drive our innovation advantage. Our social Employee Resource Groups, including our active Women of Hitachi, LGBTQ+, CSR and Veteran's communities represent our diverse employee base. Diversity and individuality are welcomed and we're looking for like-minded, passionate and driven people to join us. In return, we offer industry leading benefits packages and promote a creative culture where you can come to work, be yourself and be successful. Meet our team
The EMEA Talent Acquisition team represent Hitachi Vantara career opportunities to the talent market and we are passionate about the role we play in influencing the future success of the organisation. We are quality focused, with a desire to go the extra mile, which enables us to build strong relationships with our business customers and deliver talent solutions that bring added value.
We are highly resourceful and always ready to tackle hiring projects with enthusiasm and positivity. Our strong team focus provides the opportunity to collaborate with international colleagues and to work on a broad variety of hiring initiatives. What you will be doing
This role will focus on supporting two key regions; South Africa and the Southern EMEA regional business, which encompasses France, Iberia, Italy and Belgium. As a trusted advisor and partner to the business, you will seek to understand current and future hiring needs and leverage creative search and selection tools and methods to identify, attract and recruit key talent across Sales, Pre-Sales, Services and Technology disciplines.
As the primary point of contact for hiring managers in your regions, you will:
What you bring to the team
- Qualify hiring needs and provide advice on the best recruiting approach and talent market insights
- Proactively target and attract talent to build an engaged pipeline of candidates that are excited by the Hitachi proposition
- Qualify candidates to accurately assess suitability for the role and cultural complement to the team and wider Hitachi business and core values
- Present diverse and qualified candidate shortlists to enable hiring managers to make the best hiring decisions
- Own and lead recruitment activities, setting expectations with the business and ensuring the best candidate experience
- Leverage social media channels to build brand awareness and drive talent engagement and interest
- Previous in-house exposure is an advantage but by no means essential
- Proven sourcing and attraction capability within the technology space
- Knowledge of recruiting sales, pre-sales, consulting and engineering professionals
- Experience in managing the end-to-end recruitment life-cycle
- A collaborative approach to working, engaging proactively with HR Business Partners and other internal stakeholders
- Any additional European languages relevant to the region of coverage would be an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.