Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.The Role
We are seeking a Resident Technical Consultant in Argentina. The Resident Technical Consultant develops and delivers solutions for customers using company products. Determines client's software, hardware and/or network system requirements and delivers advice on how to acquire technology solutions that are aligned with their business strategy and processes. Develops a plan and proposal for delivery of the project. Collaborates across multiple internal teams to ensure successful delivery of results based on scope of work. May be responsible for Transition and Transformation services, or day to day support, troubleshooting, diagnosis, maintenance, and service improvements.Responsibilities
- Act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Networks with and represents the organization to senior level internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Typically works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- General instructions on new assignments.
- Integrates advanced technology, theories or techniques that have a significant continued impact across disciplines and business units.
- Serves as organization spokesperson on specialized projects or programs.
- Provides innovative solutions to complex and critically sensitive issues affecting multiple disciplines and work groups.
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues; seen as a subject matter expert.
- B.S. Degree from an accredited university in related field.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills is a must
- Excellent computer proficiency.
- Proficient in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.