Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking UI Senior Developer Responsibilities
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience - 5-10 Years
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Strong Analysis, Design and Development Skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Must have a thorough understanding of web technologies and web architectures.
- Experience with CSS features such as media queries and responsive web development is a must-have.
- Developing Wireframes, site maps and process flows for site architecture.
- At least 3 years' experience consuming/creating web services and data.
- Database skills (preferably mySQL) is good to have but not mandatory.
- Should have at least 3 years' of experience working with the core UI technologies.
- E-commerce experience or knowledge (Web Commerce Sphere).
- Working experience with Agile methodologies would be useful.
- Prior work exposure interacting directly with client.
- Prior experience working in projects using JAVA/REST API's.
- Experience exposing internet websites on mobile devices, or comprehensive knowledge of mobile application development.
- Experience with unit testing tools like Selenium, Karma, Mocha or Jasmine.
- BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.