Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver digital solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT), and domain expertise. Come join our team and our customer-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.The Role
The VP, Global Field - Revenue Marketing is a critical leadership and operational role on Hitachi Vantara's global marketing team. Working alongside key leaders in Strategic Marketing, Communications - Awareness, Industry - Solutions Marketing, and Marketing Operations, and reporting directly to the CMO, this is an exciting opportunity to lead a global team responsible for driving all aspects of Revenue Marketing including GTM Strategy, Demand Generation and Deal Acceleration into our Global, Large Enterprise and Commercial Accounts.
The successful candidate will be a strong digital-first global marketing leader, with a proven track record in developing and executing a global GTM strategy in conjunction with our partners in the business and driving measurable results in Demand Generation and Deal Acceleration. They will lead a large global team, working in partnership with our field sales leadership teams to have a meaningful and measurable effect on revenue. The job may be based in any of our global offices.Responsibilities
- Lead the development of Solution and Industry GTM Plays - integrated sales, partner, service and marketing play planning to drive a singular focus on revenue delivery across Hitachi Vantara
- Devise and execute strategy to deliver global demand generation and deal acceleration, managing theatre level targets to plan and budget to deliver measurable impact on pipeline and revenue. There will be a heavy emphasis on digital tactics, executed through regional demand centers
- Development of solutions and industry oriented global campaign strategy, content and programming to facilitate consistent demand generation and deal acceleration globally.
- Build a world-class account-based marketing function to target Hitachi Vantara's installed base of strategic Global accounts across multiple industries.
- In partnership with Sales and Ops leadership, actively participate in our segmentation and targeting strategy to drive highly targeted programs that optimize marketing ROI across multiple industries, buying centers and personas. ,
- Responsible for the ongoing buildout and active management and team development of four regional teams servicing local events as demand returns in FY21
- In addition to direct sales channel, lead global Partner - Alliance Marketing - actively building out the marketing "to", "through" and "with" our strategic partners, distributors and resellers.
- Drive pipeline into revenue through the SCHQ Insight (Briefing) Center and Virtual Briefing Center.
- To be successful the VP, Global Field - Revenue Marketing will work cross-functionally with the Sales teams throughout Hitachi Vantara, displaying direction and leadership to engage and motivate colleagues to create global impact. They will bring passion, an energetic spirit and a bias for action to prioritize and drive maximum execution from their team.
- A proven track record in B2B technology and SaaS marketing in global technology company
- A demonstrable record of a data driven approach to delivering results in demand generation, in pipeline generation, ROI and demonstrable revenue impact
- Deep expertise and an ongoing curiosity in cutting-edge global digital demand generation and deal acceleration strategy and tactics
- Experience managing global, diverse, multi-disciplinary teams, both local and remote, prioritizing project workflow and requests from various business units
- Experienced in team development with the ability to be more hands-on/directive or light touch as required
- Proven track record of effective collaboration, integrating with sales teams for GTM strategies as well as operational planning and execution
- Ability to influence others to improve understanding of demand generation trends and best practice
- Ability to understand global cultures and how to adapt marketing to different regions
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong focus on continual improvement, using creativity and resourcefulness to optimize resources
- Natural ability to foster a positive, collaborative working environment that enables the team to effectively balance the need for strategic planning with efficient execution
- A self-starter with a strong sense of what needs to be done and effective time management to meet tight deadlines
- Analytical mindset, confident in drawing performance data from multiple tactics and sources, interpreting and forecasting trends and surfacing insight and actionable intelligence that can be acted upon by global marketing leadership
- Bachelor's degree required
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.