Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. The Role
Financial Analyst to Sales team - Regional Leaders, Regional Finance Teams and Sales Operations teams, and Global Sales Finance Leaders.
Collaborates with Sales Operations, GFS team in India, GEO Finance, Financial Shared Services; Compensation and Total Rewards teams and HR Business PartnersJob Overview:
Position provides overall financial analysis, management and compliance oversight for Sales and provides data and reporting to enable successful business support to the Sales Leaders. This role supports the Global Sales Finance Manager who is the key Finance Business Partner for the business, including Inside Sales,.
The position partners with Global and GEO Partner Operations teams and GEO Finance FP-A teams to assist in executing against its organizational, operational, and financial strategies and delivery of profitable growth responsibilities. This includes budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, and reporting.Responsibilities
- Provide Financial reporting and robust analysis to provide insightful financial and business advice to Global Sales Functions' GM/SVP by providing insightful financial and business advice based on sound robust analysis.
- Monthly and / or quarterly financial reporting and forecasting financial results, trends and analysis including Segment P-L for the Globe as well as Regions.
- Participate in weekly forecast calls as may be required from time to time and provide data for submission to executive teams.
- Reporting and forecasting of Global sales Headcount
- Collaborates with Finance Shared Services to ensure close processes are completed and financial reporting is accurate and compliant.
- Collaborating with Sales Ops for cross-functional effective and compliant processes for sales reporting and analysis.
- Accountability for Sales AOP process and on-going forecasting including financial analysis and risk appraisal.
- Accountability for the accuracy of the Sales P-L, providing detailed reporting and analysis, including insights into revenue, margin, opex and contribution profit
Historical trend reporting against market data, reporting on growth targets and impacts of incentives as applicable.
Prepare and track the Growth plan for Mid range product including tracking of investments, ROI.
• Any additional data requests relevant for the role as required by the business and Finance Leadership
- Inclusion of KPI's to be reported against and measured on through the Financial Year.
- Good understanding of Sales Incentive Plans, contributing to quota setting process, on-going quota and attainment management and resolution. Assistance in calculation and analysis of any SPIFF's proposed.
- Assistance with data and performance reporting for QBR's as requested by sales Leaders
- improved margin data - focusing on ensuring all revenue - COGS adjustments are accurately reported as direct or indirect to provide accurate GM's for sales
- Sales rep performance - attainment against targets - revenue; new logos, mid-range etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.