Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Skill set Required:
- The Senior Technical Architect will lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions while effectively interfacing and communicating with engagement and programme managers as well as leading the technical delivery team to ensure that the CRM solution meets client's requirements.
- Have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics 365 technical capabilities, acting as a champion for technical solutions across the Microsoft platform whilst driving the adoption of new features and technology
- Provides technical inputs and views during the Demand and Transition periods, as well as provides technical guidance to the team and customers.
- Identify key skill set, resource and/or training requirements for support, implementation, testing and deployment of fixes
- Lead the release packages to any environment using Microsoft best practice and release standards, ensuring and gatekeeping any third-party solution packages are adhered to best practices
- Lead the technical side of Pre-Sales activities as required including designing and building demo and proof of concept solutions for various client presentations as well as presenting to prospective clients.
- Ensure progress updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by Directors
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes
- Strong technical architecture experience and knowledge of best practices especially around Dynamics 365 and integrating Dynamics 365 with other solutions such as other Microsoft products and third party or legacy systems.
- Strong technical knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server, Reporting Services (SSRS) Integration Services, Analysis Services and MDS/MDM technologies.
- Proven experience in CRM Configuration, Customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must
- Experience in using Azure services for integration, Power Apps and Power Automate for upstream/downstream systems integrations.
- Experience in data migration - data analysis, data mappings, data harmonization using OOB and third party tools
- Azure DevOps & CI(Continuous Integration) CD (Continuous Delivery) Knowledge
- Knowledge of Azure Fundamentals and Power Platform
- Good understanding of .NET development including experience writing ASP.NET and C# code.
- A knowledge and understanding of all CRM functional areas
- Experience of leading multiple complex CRM solutions including systems integration and using the Microsoft technology stack.
- Experience in Carrying out estimates, code reviews and code/solution optimisations
- ITIL certification is highly desirable
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and early live support.
- Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams and on multi-national projects.
- The ability to work under a heavy workload in a time critical environment.
- Experience of Agile Methodology
- Effective written and oral communication skills and ability to reassure customers.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 3 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (CRM Online 2013, 2015, 2016 or 365).
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Accelerators, industry templates and add-ons as well as ISV solutions and products commonly used in CRM projects.