Job description Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities:
- Ensure the identificación of the project interfaces among the assigned subsystems and of external interfases according to the project scope of work.
- Actively and proactively support the system engineering activities by ensuring that project activities are executed in accordance with the design standards
- Contribute to the identification and management of the System Requirements for the entire life cycle of the project (Design and Testing)
- Support the performance of the System Engineering studies for the project (fleet sizing calculation, Operational Scenario issue) and the performance of System Integration tests (e.g. test procedure and report)
- Support and develop test cases, test procedures, test scripts and test data as well as document and track defects.
- Follow established department processes and document all work associated with the assigned responsibilities fully and accurately.
Job requirements Required Skills/Knowledge:
- 0 up to 3 years of Transportation System Engineering expertise
- Demonstrates the ability to deliver solutions to closure.
- Demonstrated ability to engage a cross-functional teams of varying skills/experience
- Success with multi-tasking across multiple projects at given time
- Builds effective relationships and has exceptional communication
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering Qualifications/University Degree or Equivalent Technical
• Bachelor's Degree Languages
• Spanish - Proficient (preferred)