Company DescriptionAbout Us:
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends globally. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in diverse countries and regions. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging robust, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
Hitachi Solutions started as three founding partners and transformed into nearly 3,000 consultants, developers, and support personnel all around the globe. With 43 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Hitachi Solutions has established itself as a leading partner in the ever-growing landscape of technology consulting.Job DescriptionAbout the role
The Alliance Sales Associate will be responsible for supporting Hitachi's growing partner community, including managing the communication and supporting initiatives that contribute to our business growth within our partner community. With a focus on providing a 'white glove' experience to the sales teams and sales management of Hitachi's alliance partner community, the Alliance Sales Associate will work with sales executives, technical contacts and sales management at Microsoft, to coordinate regular partner meetings, manage sales and pipeline reporting, and support partner to partner (P2P) initiatives. The Alliance Sales Associate will work with the Sales Excellence Lead to align Hitachi's partner reporting needs with the needs of the Hitachi sales field and management, and the Alliance Manager to support the growth of our ISV community. The Alliance Sales Associate will report to the Vice President of Alliances for North America.Responsibilities
- Integrate with the Microsoft (primary) and ISV partner community (secondary), to support lead generation activities and territory planning that will drive new growth.
- Collaborate with the field on partner lead marketing events and help manage follow-up motions with the Hitachi sales and delivery teams.
- Manage the communication of Hitachi's current sales plays, customer wins, key pipeline opportunities and related marketing collateral to our partner's field sellers.
- Work with the Hitachi's sales team and the Alliance Manager to review and evaluate pipeline detail for potential P2P and co-sell opportunities and manage related follow-up activity.
- Collaborate with internal Go-to-Market (GTM) team to support partner lead generation event activities, including event coordination, field communication and post event responsibilities.
- Update and contribute to an inventory of partner contact detail, org charts, solution offerings and related messaging for internal sales and delivery field to leverage.
- Coordinate reporting efforts with VP of Alliances, Regional General Managers and Sales Excellence Lead and liaise with members of the partner community to manage regular rhythm of the business (ROB) meetings that provide field activity updates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred. MBA a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience; business development, account management, marketing, etc. preferred
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- A passion for technology sales, and learning about the application of technology to solve business problems
- Demonstrated success in managing follow-up activity
- An unparalleled drive for building relationships: this is the core of the Alliance Sales Associate role
- Knowledge of business applications: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Ability to learn, reason and adapt quickly
Additional InformationAdditional Information
- Ability to work with remote teams and maintain an unwavering phone presence
Our team is a mix of curious, fun, and get it done
. We celebrate collaborative thought leadership and individual talents so that our ideas are translated into real-world results.
Each day, our team members show up to work as a blank slate with the sole purpose of coloring their canvases with knowledge. We are a complex group of resilient learners and encourage one another to go beyond the limits of conventional expectations. As a member of the dynamic Hitachi Solutions team, you will be challenged, pushed, and unconditionally supported in your efforts to drive the business forward.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status