Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Hitachi Vantara is seeking a Channel Partner Marketing Specialist to sit within the Americas Field Marketing Demand Center to assist with Americas focused marketing strategy and program execution within a portfolio of channel partners. The Americas region covers US, Canada, and Latin America. This role will work directly with and take direction from the Americas Channel - Partner Marketing Manager on the Global Partner - Alliances Marketing Team. This candidate will demonstrate an ability to understand Hitachi Vantara and partner business objectives, and assist in the design, implementation, and measurement of the marketing strategy and associated programs that achieve those objectives and drive revenue for the Americas sales team. He or she will be able to work effectively with a broad network of stakeholders internally and within the partners to achieve business results. This colleague should be an experienced marketing specialist and strong collaborator.Responsibilities
- Assist with the build and execution of joint go-to-market marketing strategy with the partnerships This strategy includes marketing to the partner and with the partner to end users.
- Assist with the development and integration of joint value propositions that build awareness for both internal and external audiences.
- Assist with the build, execution and measurement of joint marketing programs with partners, from marketing campaign concept to creative content development and program execution, including messaging development, webcast events, live seminars, industry events, online and direct mail campaigns, social media, public relations, etc.
- Assist with the evaluation and recommendation for the right marketing investments to support the partnership.
- Assist with overall metrics and objectives for partner marketing programs and report against progress.
- Collaborate and communicate with partner managers, field sales and marketing teams to amplify and gain support for marketing programs.
What you bring to the team:
- Experience working with internal and external resources to develop and update existing content with messaging and personas for target audience.
- Ability to define marketing objectives, execute integrated campaigns, and track and evaluate results.
- Understand which marketing programs, campaigns and assets to leverage based on target account objectives and priorities within the region.
- Ability to communicate and manage programs with key sales stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years working with marketing programs and/or knowledge of partner marketing experience.
- Results driven and customer focused team player that understands what is required to gain preference and win in the marketplace.
- Must have exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Desire to collaborate and build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to work both within a team and independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills
- Strategic and creative thinker who can deliver results consistently.
Language: Primarily English but ability to speak and write in Spanish and/or Portuguese is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.