Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and reporting to Finance and Administration, you will be a strategy implementer and contributor to the Master Data Management (MDM) Program for the company.
The Analyst is to be part of the Master Data Management (MDM) Team and will be responsible for managing master data on a day-to-day basis and will be required to learn, understand and work within all company applications that provides data. The position will involve managing the Customer and Partner Account setup process and handling any Master Data Management (MDM) related functions such as Product master, data analysis and cleaning up. This role will be focused on optimizing and analysing available data from multiple sources including but not limited to Salesforce.com, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool, Oracle Financials and warehoused data. The MDM Analyst will act as the first point of contact for all business systems analytics and drive user adoption for all systems.
The Analyst will be responsible for participating worldwide projects that impact the Oracle Financials and Salesforce.com CRM master data. This would include data projects related to company acquisitions, new software implementations (i.e. services), and master data enrichment.
The ideal candidate must be process-oriented, pays close attention to details, have analytical thinking skills and comfortable within the technical realm, capable of surfacing related data across multiple systems, and presenting strategy recommendations to MDM team members and Manager. The right candidate is highly collaborative and enjoys working with cross-functional teams, works with a high level of personal accountability and is always seeking new master data solutions to support the company's overall growth objectives.Job Functions
- Manage Customer/Partner and Product master data and related data, perform data quality analysis, drive and assist with data cleaning up initiatives. Utilize case management tools to maintain a consistent and accurate master data across all systems.
- Provide Global (Americas, APAC and EMEA) support to Hitachi Vantara internal users and partners by meeting support responsiveness Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Ensure data is correct across Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotes, Products and related objects by following the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and adhering to the Data Governance Policies.
- Learn, own and assist in various areas of responsibility, initiate, manage and participate in projects related to improving the quality of MDM's functional areas and implementing Hitachi Vantara business changes.
- Work with data stakeholders, IT and compliance team to ensure adherence to data security and global compliance practices.
- Understand the data (data profiling), take steps to correct problems (data quality), automate the discrepancy resolution resulting from merging data from multiple sources (data integration), and add value to the data (data augmentation).
- Provide analysis on data related issues and provide progress reports to the Global Team Manager. Manage the issues and work with the relevant teams to resolve them.
- Develop, enforce and audit quality assurance procedures and processes to ensure data integrity, identify systems errors in a timely manner, and communicate to appropriate stakeholders.
- Identify and correct data errors made by system users.
- Educate Hitachi Vantara users and Hitachi Vantara Partners on the system and process related to master data.
- Assist and support Hitachi Vantara internal users related to Customer/Partner and Product master and other data areas affecting the reporting environment.
- Provide IT with system enhancement requirements.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in IT/Science/Computing/Engineering/Business Information Systems or equivalent education.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience preferably in IT / CRM, familiar with EDP environment and customer support environment. Experience in managing day-to-day requests via ticketing/case management system with a focus on master data management and data analytics.
- Experience in Oracle Financials, Salesforce.com and Case Management applications would be an advantage.
- Possesses knowledge of internal sales, marketing and business operations processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suites such PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel functions such as filters, VLOOKUP, pivot table, and concatenate
- Possesses a knowledge of storage / software industry and customer requirements.
- Understanding of sales support tools. Experience in Oracle Financials, Salesforce.com and Case Management applications would be an advantage.
- Resourceful and independent with sound problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Attentive to detail with Excellent organizational skills, high degree of deadline data-driven productivity, commitment and follow-through. Ability to prioritize workload and be flexible, able to adapt plans and react to change.
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.