This job posting is no longer active.
HHCA - Greenville SC
Job ID: 219
Date Posted: Apr 7, 2021
Segment: Smart Life
Business Unit: Hitachi Healthcare
Company Name: Hitachi Healthcare Americas
Profession (Job Category): Healthcare
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
The Specialist, Senior Clinical Support - VS is responsible for basic and advanced clinical support, supporting the sales team by performing demonstrations, remote/onsite customer clinical training, customer clinical support, clinical input during product development, recording/managing/resolving clinical support tickets, other assigned duties related to the Company's products and services, and complying with the Company's Quality Management System.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Basic and advanced clinical applications support of customers
• Clinical product demonstrations
• Support of Tier I Technical Support staff
• Mentoring and training Specialist, Clinical Support - VS personnel
• Clinical training of customers and company personnel, including development of training documentation and courses
• Assisting software developers by providing clinical input and expertise to improve the software relative to the customer's workflow and user interface experience
• Act as VidiStar product subject matter expert
• Attend company operational meetings as needed
• Comply with the company's Quality Management System
• Required: Associate Degree from Accredited Healthcare Imaging program
• Required: 7 to 10 years of clinical experience in medical imaging
• Preferred: Clinical imaging experience in cardiovascular ultrasound or cardiac nuclear imaging. Experience in Pediatric echocardiography imaging is desired.
• Preferred: Experience using clinical imaging and reporting software systems (i.e. PACS)
• CNMT, RDCS, RCS, RCCS, or RVT preferred
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The Essential Functions and Responsibilities outlined represent typical duties required of the job. The Company will make every effort to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
To apply, email resume to: [email protected].