HHCA - Macedonia OH
Job ID: 220
Date Posted: Jan 27, 2021
Segment: Smart Life
Business Unit: Hitachi Healthcare
Company Name: Hitachi Healthcare Americas
Profession (Job Category): Healthcare
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
Provide mechanical and technical installation and repair for new/existing super-conductive MRI systems at customer sites.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Use MRI installation/architectural drawings, field measurements and technical documentation to conduct or coordinate the successful mechanical installation of MRI systems.
• Provide on-site presence for system deliveries to coordinate rigging activities.
• Perform system inventory, cabling, cryogen filling, plumbing, initial electronics startup, ramp to full magnetic field and magnetic field shim.
• Perform system tuning and QA acceptance testing, utilizing experience and knowledge base in electronics and MRI operations.
• Work in cooperation with other contractors and construction activities being completed at the job site.
• Coordinate and maintain movement and inventory of test gear, tools and installation equipment.
• Accurately complete and submit all documentation required for installation and maintenance of all systems.
• Document and report all installation issues or delays.
• Performs other work as directed by the Supervisor, Service Installations.
• Minimum high school diploma or GED.
• Ability to read and understand installation/architectural drawings, field measurements and technical documentation.
• Advanced knowledge and experience in design, installation, service, and supervision or maintenance of complex mechanical/electrical equipment.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in electronics functionality, diagnostics, maintenance, and repair.
• Demonstrated ability at operating installation tools and test equipment.
• Minimum five (5) years previous service-related experience.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
o Ability to lift 70+ lbs. to shoulder level unassisted required.
o Ability to work in a variety of work environments within medical facilities, including work sites under construction.
o Ability to physically work in high magnetic fields of up to 3 Tesla, which could dangerously effect any implanted medical devices made of ferrous material, potentially causing serious injury and/or death.
• Must be able to travel extensively, up to 100%, including weekends and holidays, to both domestic and foreign locations.
• Must have valid driver's license with a safe driving record.
• Must have valid, active major credit card which can be used for reimbursable business expenses, and/or ability to obtain credit within ninety (90) days from start date.
• Must possess or be able to apply for and receive a valid US Passport within ninety (90) days from start date.
• Must be able to use a computer.
• Must have high aptitude towards the understanding of technical equipment and its application.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be self-motivated.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The Essential Functions and Responsibilities outlined represent typical duties required of the job. The Company will make every effort to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
To apply, email resume to: [email protected].