HHCA - Headquarters OH
Job ID: 221
Date Posted: Jan 27, 2021
Segment: Smart Life
Business Unit: Hitachi Healthcare
Company Name: Hitachi Healthcare Americas
Profession (Job Category): Healthcare
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
The Automation Testing Engineer will serve a critical role in the growth of the quality engineering group and work in the areas of automation framework development for regression testing and performance testing of the VidiStar PACS system.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks
• Develop and configure test automation networks and execute stability and performance tests
• Create manual test scripts where automation cannot be used
• Gain understanding of product through various automation and manual testing requirements
• Coordinate with product management and software and support engineers to deliver stable enterprise software products
• Analyze and verify best automated test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing.
• Maintain positive and successful relationships with development, support, and clinical teams
• Participate on/with continuous improvement teams.
• Follow, assist with, and suggest improvements to the software change control process to ensure change traceability in accordance with QA/RA
• Participate in reviews and audits with the QA/RA personnel to ensure VidiStar is compliant with all FDA and HIPAA guidelines
• Additional responsibilities as defined by management.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in a related field
• Experience with BDD/Gherkins
• Experience with Cucumber BDD
• Experience with scripting in JAVA
• Experience with Selenium, Winium, and/or Sikuli
• 3 years experience in a healthcare related area is preferred.
• Experience with JIRA / Confluence
• Experience with Windows 7 and higher
• Experience with Mac OS and/or Apple iOS.
• Experience with Scriptrunner (JIRA plugin)
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
o Usual office working conditions.
o Frequently required to sit; stand; walk; talk; and hear.
o Frequently use fingers to type and do other fine motor tasks.
o Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds; stoop; kneel; or crouch.
o Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
\u25cf Must have strong problem solving skills.
\u25cf Must have extreme attention to detail.
\u25cf Must have ability to provide support on multiple projects and/or complex support issues at the same time.
\u25cf Great interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
\u25cf Must be able to work independently in a fast paced, deadline driven environment and multitask within an environment of rapidly changing priorities.
\u25cf Self-starter willing to take ownership of projects
\u25cf Ability to converse and write fluently in English.
\u25cf Must have a valid driver's license with a safe driving record.
\u25cf Access to a national credit card
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.The Essential Functions and Responsibilities outlined represent typical duties required of the job. The Company will make every effort to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
To apply, email resume to: [email protected].