Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
As a BI Technical Lead you will be responsible for client interaction and technical design and implementation of BI solutions at client sites. You will lead analysis and implementation of various Data Warehousing and BI projects, implement best practices from architectural design through administration, and guide our customers on best practices around data ingestion and visualization. The ideal candidate will have solid background in OBIA, OAC, ODI - OBIEE.Must Have Skills/Qualifications:
9+ years of traceable experience with OBIEE, OAC, OBIA and ODI.
- Experience with GoldenGate, ODI,and various BI tools including OBIEE
- Strong experience with data warehouse architecture
- Awareness of emerging data warehouse design approaches and the potential future impact to data warehouse architecture
- Proficiency in correctly and effectively constrainingreporting environments to drive the high value utilization of back end systems
- Hands-on experience in the analysis, planning, designing, testing, deploying, and administration of a complex BI and Analytics environment
- Data warehousing and data modeling experience - cloud and on-premise - OLAP, Star/Snow Flake Schemas, Dimensional Data Modeling, Fact - Dimension tables, Physical and Logical Data Modeling
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical users
- Experience with project methodology techniques and documentation (waterfall, agile)
- Expertise in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) including initial design/analysis of portal solutions through deployment of the solution
- Ability to perform gap analysis between package delivered functionality and client's requirements
- Ability to map client requirements to BI and Analytics application functionality identifying creative work-arounds when necessary or customizations/custom development
- Ability to train client personnel on the usage and administration of Oracle BI and Analytics applications
- Experience developing data conversion and testing strategies
- Experience developing high-level project work plans
- Experience with full lifecycle of BI projects
- Experience with Oracle Analytics tools including OBIEE, ODI, OBIA - OAC
- Prior consulting experience at a consulting or professional services firm
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.