Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Position: Cloud Solution Technical Architect - AWS + GCP
Experience - 12-18 Years
Location: Hyderabad/Pune/BangaloreJob Description:
- Strong domain knowledge in Microsoft, Amazon, Google and other cloud design and development, Demonstrated application of end-to-end architecture.
- Responsibilities include technology assistance and direction to other teams, ensuring that all technologies work effectively together. Deliver a complete end-to-end architecture across all architecture domains for large internal / external customer initiatives.
- Provide thought and technical design leadership to solutions in the cloud.
- Serve as a technical SME for cloud services, providers, and platforms.
- Lead cloud application architecting sessions with business evaluating tradeoffs between design, risk, and technology.
- Identify, architect and design reusable software artifacts, objects and designs for solution development teams.
- Executing rapid prototypes and technical feasibility assessments for solutions targeted for the cloud. Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture, Network, Risk, and business teams to deliver reliable solutions and ensure alignment with company-wide strategy.
- Develop and integrate technical security architecture into cloud solutions.
- Apply advanced technical knowledge and skills in developing solutions or problem solving where complexity, innovation and technical expertise are required.
- Document and share best practices business and cloud teams.
- Act as a change agent for technologies and supporting processes by leveraging world best practices to maximize results measured by performance and availability, business agility, technology freshness, and cost optimization.
- Achieve Domain leadership in Microsoft, Amazon, Google and other cloud technologies.
- Increased re-use and reduced redundancy in applications and technology designs.
- Supports the development of strategy, frameworks, best practices and patterns.
- Ensures compliance with all architecture directions and standards through cross organization consulting and direct involvement in development efforts.
- Works with constituents and the Enterprise Architecture (EA) team to gain consensus and establish application architecture standards, policies and directions.
- Develops and documents EA Artifacts in required tool/repository.
- Support the definition and selection of enterprise tools, technologies and processes.
- Review and approve corporate application architectural standards and processes change request representing their development organization.
- Ensure representation from the all stakeholders in the design of application solutions.
- Act as an expert in application design and development.
- Facilitator and moderator of future collaborative work team websites related to Enterprise Architecture including application pattern work teams, domain specific sites or governance sites.