Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Opportunity
Hitachi Vantara is currently investing to support growth globally across the Product and Engineering division. As part of that investment, Hitachi Vantara is seeking to recruit an experienced Vice President to lead the Industrial Edge Business Unit. This high-profile role will have P-L responsibility and be based in the United States.
- Responsible for driving the business around Lumada Industrial Edge and Core as well as the enablement of our industrial services practice.
- Understand and scope markets and opportunities to define a clear plan and roadmap
- Work collaboratively with services and Hitachi Front Business Units (rail, energy, manufacturing) to identify portfolio offerings to bring forward
- Work with engineering to incubate projects that allow HV to leapfrog in the IIOT space
- Develop a clearly differentiated value proposition for our IOT solutions
- Help develop a go to market methodology and collaborate closely with sales to win deals
- Identify and participate in industry forums tied to industrial IOT
We hire professionals, passionate about the benefits technology can bring to business. It is likely that most people who meet our criteria will come from a large-scale technology consulting or technology services firm.
- Significant leadership experience gained in technology firms including full P-L ownership
- Deep understanding of the technology markets including IOT and IIOT
- Expertise across delivery, sales and people management
- Ability to drive practice growth through business development, people development and thought leadership.
- Exceptional customer facing skills with a passion for leading from the front in the market while ensuring operational rigor.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to quickly build rapport and trust
- Exceptional abilities to problem solve and propose solutions
- Gravitas with the ability to influence and lead others and drive behaviors to achieve results
- A practical and pragmatic approach which places the client at the center of everything
Whilst Hitachi Vantara is respectful of our employee's work / life balance candidates should be fully prepared to travel throughout the United States and internationally if required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.