The Company:Hitachi Vantara
, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Responsibilities:
- Work with the sales team, be focused on positioning to customers from a technical perspective.
- Carrying out on-site an on-line product demos.
- Design and build the appropriate pre-sales demonstration environment and keep this updated.
- Provide training to the sales team on all product and technical matters and support in tender documents.
- Participate in the project definition workshops and design sessions, to ensure consistency of messaging from sales activity.
- Provide go live support as appropriate.
- Provide follow up support post go live as required.
- Good at English and Japanese skills (JLPT N2+) is required.
- Good at business mindset.
- Quality mindset is a must.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development for Japanese customers.
- Strong communication and customer interface skills.
- Expert in object oriented analysis and design (OOAD) skills, XML, SOA, Messaging (MQ/JMS), design pattern, common framework, UML.
- Extremely strong in general IT knowledge (applications development, testing, deployment, operations, documentation, standards, best practices, security, hardware, networking, OS, DBMS, middle-ware, etc.)
- Strong analytical problem solving skills; ability to gather and analyze disparate information from multiple sources into meaningful insights and associated action plans.
- District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.