Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Roles - Responsibilities
Must Have Skills
- Implement and manage the CI/CD pipelines.
- Implement the container platform and container orchestration tools such like Kubernetes / GKE / EKS / BlueData etc.
- Monitor and maintain the delivered DevOps platform.
Good to Have Skills
- DevOps / Containerization Platform and eco systems:
- Operation System Administrator: Linux
- Security related experience: Knox, KeyCloak, Kerberos, Apache Ranger, AD/LDAP
- Experience with application deployment by using CI/CD.
- Experience with container networking on Docker
- Hadoop administrator.
- ETL development
- API design and development
- Cloud experience - AWS/GCP/Azure
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- Problem solver, and team player
- Responsible and proactive
- Ability to work independently
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.