Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking SAP FICO Consultant with:
- Should have experience of minumun of 7 years in SAP FICO.
- Should have very good understanding in SAP FICO business processes.
- Excellent communication and should have good client facing experience.
- Should have experience in at least 2 End-to-End Implementations.
- Should possess integration knowledge of other modules like CO, SD, and MM
The Consultant should have relevant experience in the following areas:
- SAP FICO full cycle of implementation Experience
- End-to-end Implementation experience in different domains - Banking, Manufacture, Civil or any other Industries.
- Must be proficient in handling Issues/support functions.
- Conducts user requirements gathering, blueprinting and documentation designs. Follow best practices and SAP functionality in system.
- Expert in creating project documentation, Training material and Unit Testing
- Excellent, Time Management, Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Requirement gathering of existing business practices and documenting as-Is business processes accordingly
- Project involved studying the Business Process (AS-IS) and, Mapping (TO-BE) Business process.
- Mapping Client's business processes to SAP's business processes
- Implementation of SAP FICO module customization and Client specific settings for integration of different modules with FICO
- Successfully completed settings for Condition Group, Master Data, Usage view and Architecture view
- Expert in Configuration, SIT and documentation.
- Coordinating with other modules which integrated.
- Proactive discuss with critical issues with client.
- Proactive to propose solution according to business design.
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- Problem solver, and team player
- Responsible and proactive
- Ability to work independently
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.